Saturday 21 January 2012

Indian Stock market News


Short on most emerging markets, including India: Jim Rogers



ET Now: Last time when we interacted with you which was beginning of the year, you were short India. Are you revisiting your call or you still short India?
Jim Rogers: I am still short on India. You all should stop calling me up because I am still short India. Yes I love India as the most wonderful country in the world to visit as a tourist, but I am still short India. You have got serious problems there. Governments are always making mistakes. Much is I love the country. I am short on other emerging markets as well. I am short on many emerging markets.

ET Now: Within the Indian market, what are you short on? Are you short on index or are you short on some specific group of stocks?
Jim Rogers: No, I am short on the index. I am short on the index in emerging markets everywhere -- Brazil, Indonesia, most emerging markets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment